Sunday, June 21, 2009

WTF

Its a nothing special saturday. As usual we went badminton at night,skit came my house, and i drove. We thought we are late but it ain't. Finally one by one coming. And i was in a good situation to play it : )

First game ended. I got my phone n checked. It was 3 missed call by a strange number. I called back and got answered. That voice was so familiar but i realy duno whos that.

"Hey 1000 you are playing badminton right? Do you free to fetch me?"

"Who are you by the way." (u all know my cool tone as well ==" )

"I am TING KANG la."

WTF

I stunned there for few seconds and when i woke up. My first action was looking at loonsheng them. You all fucker why dun let me know earlier. Few hours ago i stil wondering y his msn p.message typed welcome back bro. I thought is Kang Wei that internship in redang.

OK. Fine.


Loonsheng n skit came with me. When i saw him. he is stil fat wif curly hair. wearing spectacles. thats not doctor look XD. So anyway decided go mamak again. He invited us bout $40. We gossip for few hours until its realy too late and went home.


I am waiting to taste your Vodka from moscow. Welcome back buddy and the next one should be another doctor, Hann : )


1 comment: