Thursday, July 23, 2009

LOVE

last night when i was on the road in major jam
i checked my car desk.
there is a book, given by frens from asiawork lp 123.
its fed up n sleepy in bukit bintang so i read it page by page.

Photobucket

everyone loves love
everyone needs love
sometimes, we suffer in love
i did that too.
well i started thinking
love is a broad nature feeling
or just toward a specific character or field.
well, there is no answer for me now
i may find it out one day
i love people now
people who surounding me
i love her
its going deeper and deeper
actualy its sweet and fullfill with positive energy
just we human being think it by the wrong side
so i am changing my mind now
share with you all, my buddies, my blog readers
there are 50 pages within the book
i wil try my best to update everyday
as well as u all can get something from this book too : )
so the following is the first chapter i gona share with u..

***

LOVE IS...

Accepting yourself

for who you are

and who you are not



Accept your strengths and weakness.
Accept your good and bad habits.
Accept yourself, warts and all.
Acknowledgement and acceptance is the first step
towards changing negative behaviours.
In this whole entire universe,
we can find only one unique YOU !

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- unknown author

***

this is it.
just few simple sentences that can make us refresh
I am sured there are something blew up in ur mind now
because me too
first sharing end and
to be continued : )

1 comment:

  1. so u need 50 days 50 blogs to finish tis?
    i will come and read~

    ReplyDelete